Tipe helps you separate all the text in your app from the code so you can concentrate on programming, independent of writers and product managers.
To get up and running with Tipe, you need to do a few simple things:
- Create a Tipe account.
- Create an Org.
- Create the content for your app.
- Connect your app and content.
These steps are simple and we'll walk you through each one.
We have a few core concepts to help you organize your content into an API:
- Text in Your Apps — How you should think about text when using Tipe
- Documents — hold all the data for a page.
- Folders — help you organize your content.
- Blocks — are fields for things like text, markdown, or maps.
- Templates — allow you to define blueprints for new Documents.
When we talk about text, we're not just talking about the marketing copy on your landing page, or text for your call to action buttons
|Text in Your Apps|